Saberr's platform CoachBot is delivered as a web app, and each user must have their own account. CoachBot is designed with meetings at its centre, so users need an existing, external calendar account to integrate.
Device and browser requirements
- Every user needs a computer, tablet, or smartphone with internet access.
- Up to date versions of common internet browsers are supported across Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android: (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Modern Microsoft Edge).
Discontinued browsers like Internet Explorer and "Legacy" Edge are not supported.
- If full internet access is not available, our and our suppliers' domains must be whitelisted.
Mail/Calendar account requirements
- Every user must have access to an individual email account for notifications and access control.
- Users must connect their own calendar account. Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) and Microsoft 365 are supported.
How does the calendar connection work?
Users connect their CoachBot Meetings to events in their calendars – this adds the agenda-setting, note-taking, smart tips, exercises, history, and preparation notification features to any one-to-one or team meeting they'd like to improve. Integrating with existing calendars keeps life simple for users (e.g. when meetings are rescheduled) whilst adding a regular cadence of team development.
Is the calendar integration mandatory?
Yes – the key points of performance development happen in meetings, so CoachBot targets those moments. The calendar integration is how CoachBot knows when to ask users to take action.
Who has access to the calendars?
Calendar data can be very private; and integrating with them is complex. We use Cronofy to handle the calendar connections, because they specialise in handling sensitive calendar data and have been through rigorous quality certifications. Each user authorises Cronofy to access their Google/Microsoft calendar. Saberr do not directly access user calendars – instead, Saberr has a Read Only connection to Cronofy and never modifies or adds events to users' calendars. Individual users can only see their own calendar events, and when they connect a calendar event to a meeting it updates the meeting schedule for all participants.
Ability to meet requirements
- To have meetings, users must be able to meet either in-person or virtually, with video and screen-share ability. Any video-conferencing software works without integration; users of Microsoft Teams have extra convenience features.
- Users can access CoachBot entirely through Microsoft Teams (mobile, desktop or web clients) rather than the browser.
- Users can receive notifications and quick actions through Microsoft Teams or Slack.
- Users can pin CoachBot as a home-screen app on their smartphones.