1. Set up a meeting with your team
Book 2 hours with the team. If your team is remote, just have them dial in.
2. Prepare for the exercise
Take a few minutes to read our goals guide ahead of the meeting. Let us know if you have any questions.
3. Team champion: when everyone’s together, start the exercise
- Log in to CoachBot (https://coachbot.saberr.com/) and select the Set team goals exercise.
- Make sure everyone can see your screen - hook your computer up to a monitor or share your screen if your team is remote.
- Only one person needs to be logged in and facilitate the exercise, presumably the team champion but someone else can do it in their absence.
- The goals guide provided will help you get everyone involved in setting great team goals.
If you have any questions, just get in touch via the chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.