1. Set up a meeting with your team
Book an hour with your team. Let them know they’ll need to bring a smartphone or laptop along with them to participate. If your team is remote, just have them dial in.
2. Team champion: when everyone is together, start the session
- Log in to CoachBot (https://coachbot.saberr.com/) and select the agreed behaviours session.
- Make sure everyone can see your screen - hook your computer up to a monitor or share your screen if your team is remote.
- Only one person should launch the session, presumably the team champion but someone else can do it in their absence.
3. In the session
- The session is made up of interactive slides. Team champion, please read out the slides.
- Then CoachBot will ask everyone to individually participate by using their devices to follow a link and answer a couple of quick questions. The team champion should also do this - on a different device to the shared main screen.
- When everyone is done, the team champion should click continue on the main screen and everyone else can put their devices away.
- CoachBot will ask the team to discuss and group the behaviours.
Don't worry - CoachBot will do most of the work and this will all be explained as you go along, but feel free to take a look in advance if you're curious!
If you have any questions, just get in touch via the chat or at email@example.com.